Manchester, Mill Point Reviews

• Cleanliness

Manchester, Mill Point - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Manchester, Mill Point

Manchester, Mill Point

“MillyP (Mill Point) 'there guide to living'”

Written on: 14/06/2012

Living in Mill Point halls in my first year of my Business degree was possibly the best choice of my whole entire life. Being a small-town girl from Wales I never thought that I would fit in many places and having to share kitchen accomodation was possibly the worse thought for me. I got there a week earlier than most people to get a feel for my environment and it was great!!! I can still remmeber my first day there, everyone gathered on the grass for greeting drinks so that you get to meet… Read Full Review

Elliotm's Comment

Written on: 31/07/2012

Yeah i have to agree, millpoint is amazing! Everyones proper nice, staff are great, halls are the cleanest i've ever seen. All round after 3 years i've been really happy staying there. I wouldn't go anywhere else!

Charliemac2's Comment

Written on: 24/10/2013

security at night are very good as well ,they look after you.

“Mill Point is an absoloute joke!! You pay for...”

Written on: 13/02/2011

Mill Point is an absoloute joke!! You pay for literally EVERYTHING.. My friends who have been at uni before were shocked when I told them I was paying £101.43 a week. My brother went to university a few years ago and paid £95 a week and was catered. Not only this but you have to pay for the internet which is £141 a year! AND parking is a no-go at £17.50 a week. I think this is a complete rip off as my friend who is at Salford uni pays £69 a week, gets free internet and parking.. The only plus… Read Full Review

“Mill Point seem good at one thing, taking your money....”

Written on: 24/03/2010

Mill Point seem good at one thing, taking your money. You pay through the nose for everything, and see very little return. You cannot even park your car for a couple of hours without paying five pounds. Staff are hit and miss, some are nice, some are plain rude. The turnstile to enter the accommodation is unnecessary and awkward when you have shopping bags, or even your uni bags.
To park at the halls for an entire year is something along the lines of 700pounds. In Bramall Court, it is… Read Full Review