Love Never Dies Reviews

Love Never Dies - Ask a question now

“beautiful music, dazzling spectacle”

Written on: 31/05/2011 by squeegie (2 reviews written)

I am a big fan of Phantom of the Opera. I thought the music in this sequel was beautiful. The creativity of the dance numbers, the scene changes, and the sets were absolutely stunning. The music, the actors, the sets, and the costumes were so good that I didn't mind the fact that the story was laugh-out-loud ridiculous. Once I accepted the fact that I shouldn't take the story too seriously, I was thorougly entranced by the performance. I saw the evening performance on Saturday, May 28… Read Full Review

“This sequel to the Phantom of the Opera really...”

Written on: 23/03/2010 by loveneverdies (2 reviews written)

This sequel to the Phantom of the Opera really confuses me because the last time I watched it, Christine Daae was in loved with her childhood sweetheart Raoul de Chagny. The phantom kidnapped her and threatened to kill her fianc . Her feeling to the phantom was merely hate and fear. In Love Never Dies, Raoul became an abusive alcoholic, and Christine Daae had a lovechild with the phantom. Wonder how the characters would have changed so drastically?