Monster Powersports, Wauconda, IL, Reviews - www.monsterpowersport.com

From 1 review
  • How wide is the range of bikes available?

• Customer service

“The owner sold me a motorcycle on Feb 10, 2010, and I...”

Written on: 18/03/2010

The owner sold me a motorcycle on Feb 10, 2010, and I also bought delivery. Held off a couple weeks for delivery. Towards end of month, I asked if it could be delivered, and we agreed on that Thursday. Day before, he cancelled due to snow storm, arranged for that Saturday, and said delivery driver was unreliable. So we agreed on the following Saturday, and he cancelled saying he noticed a gas leak from the carborator. (Why didn't he notice this the first time he was going to have it delivered?)… Read Full Review