Monster Powersports, Wauconda, IL, Reviews - www.monsterpowersport.com

• How wide is the range of bikes available?

• Customer service

“Buy tires get ripped off!”

Written on: 13/08/2015 by Yamahatune (1 review written)

Monster power sports says. "Buy your tires from us we will cut you a deal". $75 per tire! F this place. Every time I go there for a part I walk out because they are always higher on everything. Take the test yourself. Call Niekson Kawasaki I bet they (. And any other place you call) will be cheaper. Sucks that a local bike shop is ripping us off just to fasten there bank accounts. Oh yea there parts guys are dumb too… Read Full Review

“The owner sold me a motorcycle on Feb 10, 2010, and I...”

Written on: 18/03/2010

The owner sold me a motorcycle on Feb 10, 2010, and I also bought delivery. Held off a couple weeks for delivery. Towards end of month, I asked if it could be delivered, and we agreed on that Thursday. Day before, he cancelled due to snow storm, arranged for that Saturday, and said delivery driver was unreliable. So we agreed on the following Saturday, and he cancelled saying he noticed a gas leak from the carborator. (Why didn't he notice this the first time he was going to have it delivered?)… Read Full Review