Sonos S5 Reviews

• Sound Quality

Sonos S5 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Sonos S5

“Sinks play 5”

Written on: 14/08/2013 by Paulria (1 review written)

Ordered Sonos yesterday system yesterday and delivered this morning, sound advice help on setting up over the phone from the advisor at av2buy! Happy :)… Read Full Review

“Brilliant!”

Written on: 16/08/2012 by charlotteharrison (2 reviews written)

I bought this as a gift for my boyfriend. I was sceptical about how good the sound would be for something so compact. Wow, I was wrong. The sound quality it amazing and I love the convenience of it. It's so great that the iPhone app for it is free as it means we have a controller each, in addition to the remote we have too. The only thing I wish Sonos would release is a rechargeable version. Would be so good to be able to take this to the end of the garden as it's so portable. Would I… Read Full Review

Sonos S5

“We bought the Sonos S5 standalone speaker system to...”

Written on: 17/03/2010 by glenc (304 reviews written)

We bought the Sonos S5 standalone speaker system to supplement our existing Sonos ZP120 and Sonos CR200 controller.

I was pretty impressed with the sound quality and the size and styling were also good.

As with all the Sonos kit, it was incredibly easy to set up - you just press two buttons and away you go.

The only reason this hasn't got 5 stars and out 5 is because the S5 keeps losing signal and thus switching off.

This is almost certainly because it is sat in an area of our house that… Read Full Review

Andysnapper's Response to glenc's Review

Written on: 04/04/2011

Straight and to the point.
<br/>
<br/>Reviewer might try extending his network to cover the blank spot in his home network. This can be achieved with a universal repeater capable wireless extender like the Edimax EW-7416APn V2 - hope this helps!