Cannondale Bad Boy Ultra 2002 Reviews

Cannondale Bad Boy Ultra 2002 - Ask a question now

Cannondale Bad Boy Ultra 2002

“I bought a cannondale bad boy 2 years ago based on...”

Written on: 12/03/2011 by kevin crofts (1 review written)

I bought a cannondale bad boy 2 years ago based on their good reputation and I have never been so disappointed or frustrated with a bike.
1)The factory fitted tyres were incredibly tight for the rims. This made it impossible to change a puncture at the roadside, leaving me miles to walk home. Even in the shop they have broken tyre levers and punctured tubes whilst trying to repair the puncture . A new brand of tyre has helped a little but its still very difficult to change a tyre due to the… Read Full Review

Cannondale Bad Boy Ultra 2002

“I hadn't ridden a bike in years when I bought this in...”

Written on: 16/03/2010 by METHUSALA (16 reviews written)

I hadn't ridden a bike in years when I bought this in 2002, but I planned to do a lot - mostly on the road cycling to work, but also on trails and light off-road - certainly not mad mountain biking.

The store I went to, Mud Dock in Bristol, happened to be a Cannondale specialist, and so I was aimed at their range - and there was nothing here that disappointed. The closest bike to fit my need was a hybrid, the staff suggested - the Cannondale Bad Boy Ultra at £1400 approx. has a handmade… Read Full Review