Charles Rooney Car Sales, Glasgow Reviews

• Customer service

Charles Rooney Car Sales, Glasgow - Ask a question now

“Can't fault them. ”

Written on: 13/05/2014 by Lynsey44 (1 review written)

I was so very wary trying to find a car garage that wasn't going to rip me off. I could not find decent reviews on anywhere so decided just to take a chance on this place since it was close by and they had several cars I was interested in. At the time of test driving, the sales guy told me about little issues like the seat height adjustment sticking sometimes. A couple of days after purchase, the car went dead while I was reversing in to a space. I phoned the garage and they told me to bring it… Read Full Review

“I bought a peugeot 307 hdi from them at xmas for...”

Written on: 16/03/2010

I bought a peugeot 307 hdi from them at xmas for £3995! 1 month after buying I broke down and had to be recovered. I took the car straight to an independant garage who gave it a diagnostic test. The test uncovered the fact that there were many major parts of the engine 'missing'. These were parts that would have to have been removed by a mechanic, which if faulty, would stop the engine from running, BUT if removed the car will operate for a few months before finaly causing extensive problems… Read Full Review