Inov8 USB Rotor Drives Flash Memory Stick Pen Drives Reviews

• Quality

Inov8 USB Rotor Drives Flash Memory Stick Pen Drives

“Inov8 have done a great job on these Rotor Drives, i...”

Written on: 15/03/2010

Inov8 have done a great job on these Rotor Drives, i bought one for myself to keep all my documents on. The overall style of the rotor drive is more convenient compared to some other USB Drives i have had in the past, i didnt have to worry about losing the lid for a start! Inov8 has made it alot easier for me to do my work on the 'run', i keep all my emails, important files safely password protected. A simple plug-and-play pen drive literally. The applications on the Rotor Drive topped it off… Read Full Review

Inov8 USB Rotor Drives Flash Memory Stick Pen Drives

“Inov8 have done a great job on these Rotor Drives, i...”

Written on: 15/03/2010