CHI Silk Infusion Reviews

CHI Silk Infusion - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for CHI Silk Infusion

CHI Silk Infusion

“The serum you were waiting for!!”

Written on: 28/07/2012 by Drakonetta (1 review written)

This product is, Amazing. It has a serum texture, and the smell is subtle, but gorgeous. so it wont get on your nose's nerves! As for the results, im so amazed. Im mixed race and enjoy relaxing and straightening my hair. I always had trouble achieving movement with my hair though. After sticking with another straightening serum for many years, today i used the CHI Silk Infusion and the results are simply golden. Individual strands are just that, individual, no minore clumping or sticking… Read Full Review

CHI Silk Infusion

“Been using this product for about 3 months now and I...”

Written on: 15/03/2010 by unlessyouknow (3 reviews written)

Been using this product for about 3 months now and I do see results from using it. I find that using this, as well as a heat protectant has kept my hair from suffering as much heat damage as it would of if I used nothing. It seems to be an oil, almost like a serum, but clear-orange in color. Has a strange smell to it, nothing I've smelt before.. but that's not to say it smells bad. It does smell good, just different. Good product, and good price… Read Full Review