Enid Hutt Gallery www.enidhuttgallery.com Reviews

Enid Hutt Gallery www.enidhuttgallery.com - Ask a question now

“Very friendly service”

Written on: 08/12/2011 by laura-t88 (1 review written)

I recently bought a limited edition print by Doug Hyde for my husband after a wide search. The print was delivered very quickly and safely. I ordered the item framed which came very well wrapped and I would definately recommend Enid Hutt Gallery. I must admit I was a little cautious about ordering a framed picture online but rest assured it came in perfect condition and about 20% less than the RRP. Will defiantely use again… Read Full Review

“I bought a decorative mirror as a gift for my Mum this...”

Written on: 15/03/2010 by jessica87 (22 reviews written)

I bought a decorative mirror as a gift for my Mum this month, and initially I wasn't sure whether to buy online or not because of possible damage etc. But I didn't need to worry- I chose the Enid Hutt Gallery and they dealt with my order brilliantly.
I received free delivery as well which was a bonus and the mirror arrived in perfect condition. So happy, and will certainly recommend them to friends and family. I know my Mum is now going to visit the site herself to see if there's anything… Read Full Review