Ford Galaxy 2.3 GLX Reviews

• Performance

• Practicality

• Reliability

Ford Galaxy 2.3 GLX - Ask a question now

“Reliability Of My Ford Galaxy”

Written on: 26/02/2012 by PEDRO57 (1 review written)

I have owned ETG since March 2007 I have put 120,000 miles on it in 5 years (25,000 in last 2 years) It has been to Southern Spain 4 times, once 4,000 miles in a week-end without missing a beat. The Front Anti Roll Bar links have been replaced 4 times, it has had most of the ignition system replaced, leads, plugs, coil packs, MAF, Oxygen sensor, Camshaft sensor, and twice had the Throttle position sensor replaced (all by me). I have now replaced it with a 2.3 auto but already having some… Read Full Review

“I bought her with 70,000 on the clock for £1800 just 3...”

Written on: 14/03/2010 by PEDRO55 (1 review written)

I bought her with 70,000 on the clock for £1800 just 3 years ago I have put 110,000 miles on her and she is still going strong. Very few faults, had to change both coil packs within 3000 of each other at a recorded 160,000, I bought from an internet supplier and paid 1/3 of the Ford Main dealer price. replace the front suspension links roughly every year (they need doing now). My Galaxy has worked hard taking 4 guys and their tools and luggage to Southern Spain and back 3 times. Indeed once did… Read Full Review