James & Longbourne Reviews

• Durability

? Ask our helpful expert about this product or company
Ask our Expert

Hello,

I'd just like to introduce myself as Review Centre's Travel Accessories Expert. If there is anything you want to know about this category, please feel free to ask me a question. I will do my utmost to give you the best possible answer.

So, here is a little bit about me. I am an avid traveller, you name it, I've been there, or want to go there. Travelling abroad is one of my main passions in life. I'm the most compact packer there is, I can easily fit a weeks holiday into a cabin suitcase. The trick? Always pack travel accessories that are built with travel in mind.

I have written a few guides with travel accessories in mind, so please do take a look before you embark on a journey. If you have any ideas for other guides you would like to read about, just send an email to contactus@reviewcentre.com, and I will have a look at them for you.

James & Longbourne - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for James & Longbourne

James & Longbourne

“As a frequest traveller I needed a carry-on that had...”

Written on: 13/03/2010 by archiechan (2 reviews written)

As a frequest traveller I needed a carry-on that had the capacity for my business suits etc and a LapTop bag...Found just the product...

...An absoloutley amazing Tri-Fold Garment lugguage from James & Longbourne, love the durability, the space, and comes iwth a fantastic Zip-Away Laptop bag. Have travelled many times with this piece and complies even with the Budget Airlines for Carry-On - and what's more, with the Zip-Away Laptop bag attached to the garment bag - it is is only ONE bag! Easy… Read Full Review

James & Longbourne

“Fantastic innovative piece of luggage for the Business...”

Written on: 13/03/2010 by miniTone (3 reviews written)

Fantastic innovative piece of luggage for the Business Traveller from James & Loungbourne.

The tri-fold design, neatly organises your suits, shoes and accessories and the ZIP-OFF fuly featured Laptop bag is a brilliant unique idea!

Complies with all the airlines for Carry-On - not even RyanAir can charge you for this!… Read Full Review

James & Longbourne

“As a frequent business traveller, I needed a piece of...”

Written on: 12/03/2010 by miniTone (3 reviews written)

As a frequent business traveller, I needed a piece of luggage that I could carry-on and would carry suits etc and my laptop. I was recommended the James & Longbourne Tri-Fold garment carrier with Zip-Away Laptop bag - and have to say is the best luggage I own! The Garment Bag features superb organisation (upto 3 suits) and you simply "zip-away" the full featured laptop bag! Meets all airline requirements for carry-on and very robust fabric/manuacture.

I would highly recommend this unique piece… Read Full Review

James & Longbourne

“Their internet services was first class - with next...”

Written on: 10/10/2007 by miniTone (3 reviews written)

Their internet services was first class - with next day delivery and professionally packaged goods. James and Longbourne certainly know how to do business on the web!

They do however only have a small range of shirts. But they have an excellent variety of accessories and ideal gifts… Read Full Review