Best of British Darts Personalised Dart Shafts Reviews

Best of British Darts Personalised Dart Shafts - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Best of British Darts Personalised Dart Shafts

“personalised stems”

Written on: 17/01/2012 by bigguns36 (2 reviews written)

my team are well happy with their stems they have their names on them and we are going to order flights too, best at engraving we agree Service is A1!! best of british really live up to their name. Postage options are a plenty and i got 5% off at the checkout… Read Full Review

Best of British Darts Personalised Dart Shafts

“i bought these stems too for the team with our pub...”

Written on: 11/04/2010 by mrsjones123 (1 review written)

i bought these stems too for the team with our pub name on them. They were really cheap and we got them in a few days. They do printed shirts aswell but they are a bit pricey maybe when we get to 1st division we can get them!… Read Full Review

Best of British Darts Personalised Dart Shafts

“I was reccomended this site by a friend. They have...”

Written on: 11/03/2010 by no1dartslover (2 reviews written)

I was reccomended this site by a friend. They have lots of different darts stuff on there but they sell printed darts. I bought my hubby a set of stems with his name printed on them for £10 which I thought was great. They talked me through what I should choose and they worked out what he used just by me describing them on the phone. Great present to buy as men love gadgets!… Read Full Review

Mrsjones123's Response to no1dartslover's Review

Written on: 12/04/2010

I found this review very helpful because i didnt know they could help choose aswell can be a bit tough knowing what to buy.