My Wedding Insurance Reviews - www.my-weddinginsurance.co.uk

Media Gallery for My Wedding Insurance www.my-weddinginsurance.co.uk

“Couldn't get started”

Written on: 04/04/2012 by laura80 (1 review written)

I tried to take out a policy with this company but when I tried to put my address into the website they did not have my county on their drop down box. After calling their helpline they just kept telling me that they could do it their end and that I should be able to do it, but I couldn't. They were very unhelpful and wouldn't even offer me the same online deal if they put me through to their customer services. I didn't bother!… Read Full Review

“Don't bother with them. We had the majority or our...”

Written on: 24/12/2010 by discoman1980 (2 reviews written)

Don't bother with them. We had the majority or our guests unable to attend due to the weather. On phoning my-weddinginsurance to make a claim, I was asked how many people did not attend. Then asked "was the event cancelled?" No came the reply to which I was told that the policy only covers if the event was cancelled, even though there is no mention on the websites FAQ's about this.

Don't bother with insurance from these people. Unfortunately I couldn't give 0 stars… Read Full Review

Guest's Response to discoman1980's Review

Written on: 15/08/2011

This doesn't seem a fair comment - surely your cover was for Event Cancellation, not low attendance?

Flargellator's Response to discoman1980's Review

Written on: 10/11/2013

If I could give you 0 stars for reading comprehension, I would. Your wedding WENT AHEAD. Read the flippin' contract, not the FAQ!

Reviews like yours make reading product reviews almost as onerous as shopping around for the products!

Discoman1980's reply to Flargellator's Comment

Written on: 10/11/2013

Christ, it's taken you 3 years to comment on this. It's trolls (or employees of said company) that make review sites pointless.

“This product is the same as E & L except with higher...”

Written on: 11/03/2010 by JeffJefftyJeff (1 review written)

This product is the same as E & L except with higher excesses… Read Full Review

Splottlandsonthemoors's Response to JeffJefftyJeff's Review

Written on: 20/09/2010

I found this review very helpful because its always useful to know who your really insuring yourself with (and who to not bother comparing) - particularly as E&L seem to be a company to avoid based on other reviews