R.E.M Spring Reviews

R.E.M Spring - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for R.E.M Spring

R.E.M Spring

“I think this is an excellent product it seems like its...”

Written on: 28/07/2010

I think this is an excellent product it seems like its going to last forever and worth every penny i paid for it.!!… Read Full Review

Kimmytellsall's Comment

Written on: 06/08/2010

This product really does work and im going to suggest it to everyone that i know.

R.E.M Spring

“I have a sensitive skin and many facial hair removers...”

Written on: 10/03/2010

I have a sensitive skin and many facial hair removers caused my skin to react. I read on "O" Magazine about R.E.M SPRING and decided to give it a try. I love, love, love it! it works in seconds, it removes my facial hair from the root and leaves my skin smooth as a baby.
I liked that I only need to buy it once. Its easy to clean, I just blow air on it. and I carry the R.E.M SPRING with me everywhere I go. I got some for my friends and family as well. Best one out there!… Read Full Review