Unlock a Mobile Reviews - www.unlockamobile.co.uk

Unlock a Mobile www.unlockamobile.co.uk - Ask a question now

“The site offered the cheapest to unlock code for Sony...”

Written on: 11/08/2015 by tractor_guy (1 review written)

The site offered the cheapest to unlock code for Sony Xperia. I paid and received a report stating that the phone cannot be unlocked. £3.99 for nothing. I used PayPal for the transaction and opened a dispute. If I don't get a refund, will escalate it to a claim… Read Full Review

“DO NOT USE”

Written on: 18/12/2014 by LeticiaCollins (1 review written)

DO NOT USE!!!! THEY ARE ONLY GOOD AT TAKING MONEY… Read Full Review

“Having just purchased a Nokia 5800 I wanted to get it...”

Written on: 10/03/2010 by Olive Oyl (4 reviews written)

Having just purchased a Nokia 5800 I wanted to get it unlocked so that I can use my current sim in it. Sent off my details and paid through PayPal (thought this was sensible!!) however when my "report" arrived from the above company I was advised that they were not able to generate me an unlock code. However because they have still generated a report from me then I would not be able to obtain a refund of my £4.00!!

Also slightly concerning as their report tells me that the reason they were… Read Full Review

Brianqt's Response to Olive Oyl's Review

Written on: 07/08/2015

Exactly the same excuse with my iPhone3.
I've asked for a refund and if not given I will take this up with PayPal.