Retro Games Reviews - www.retrogames.co.uk

Retro Games www.retrogames.co.uk - Ask a question now

“I use this site on a regular basis. He always seems to...”

Written on: 02/03/2011

I use this site on a regular basis. He always seems to have a good selection of games and systems. Including some hard to find Amiga games that I have rarely seen on eBay or other sites.

Pricing always seems to be reasonable though some items do seem to be slightly, and I am only talking between 50p and £1 most times, more expensive than some places. However I don't mind this as it means I am not having to mess with trying to hunt them down on eBay.

The only thing I have to comment on is… Read Full Review

“I was searching the net for old games for Playstation...”

Written on: 10/03/2010 by boroboyben (25 reviews written)

I was searching the net for old games for Playstation one and couldn't find the games I wanted. Well after i found Retrogames.co.uk my nightmare was solved. They have most games you could wish for. I couldn't find a game in perfer condition but the games Retrogames sell are in IMMACULATE condition. I reccommened this company 110%… Read Full Review