Verbier, Chalet Pic Vert Reviews

Verbier, Chalet Pic Vert - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Verbier, Chalet Pic Vert

Verbier, Chalet Pic Vert

“I booked the chalet pic vert from Powder White Ltd in...”

Written on: 29/03/2011 by Brandon Kane (10 reviews written)

I booked the chalet pic vert from Powder White Ltd in Verbier earlier this year. I thought the chalet was very nice, at least it was clean & comfortable although not as big as I thought it would be. The chalet staff were outstanding, although a bit young, they did the job well and made us feel welcome. The staff who booked us in were very helpful as this was our first time skiing and ensure we had everything we needed from ski lift passes to ski hire, even booked us in a case of wine which was… Read Full Review

“Having booked Chalet Pic Vert for skiing in Verbier...”

Written on: 24/01/2011

Having booked Chalet Pic Vert for skiing in Verbier with some friends, I was pretty horrified when I saw the 2010 review, but things have clearly changed. First, the furnishings are not as described (any more). Living room furniture is comfortable and the mattresses are perfectly acceptable. The beds may only be 6' long, but that's no problem for me (5' 8") and I didn't really notice.
Powder White's staff (2 hosts) were great and looked after us very well. Food was fine and the wine flowed… Read Full Review

“Chalet Pic Vert is the worst ski chalet I have ever...”

Written on: 08/03/2010

Chalet Pic Vert is the worst ski chalet I have ever stayed in. We thought we would treat ourselves to a weeks skiing in Verbier - were the smart set are seen and the resort if meant to be suitably sophisticated.

We walked intothe chalet... the sitting room looked like it had been borrowed from an old peoples home. In the bedroom we had been allocated the matresses sagged before you even lay down in them (apparently 5 years old this season). The sheets looked like they should have been terry… Read Full Review