Kadori Hair Straightener Reviews

• Service & Support

Kadori Hair Straightener - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Kadori Hair Straightener

Kadori Hair Straightener

“Don't hesitate this is a great buy!”

Written on: 09/01/2015 by linda1984 (1 review written)

The only reasons I bought this flat iron was because my hairdresser was recommend this iron so I thought it would be worth the risk of not knowing the manufacturer to go ahead and get this since it is a professional flat iron. I had been using a Chi iron. After reading several reviews about how others had a CHI that broke, I thought it might be a good idea for me to get this as a backup in case my own CHI breaks soon. Now my old CHI is the backup and the Kadori is my main one! This Kadori flat… Read Full Review

“Iron overheated!”

Written on: 07/06/2014 by CherylNVL (1 review written)

I purchased this iron from my salon. It worked great for a year and a couple months. After that time I got a couple of "Err" errors and it wouldn't heat up from time to time. Then one morning I was using it and it overheated and BURNT my bangs!! It got so hot that one of the plates was falling off. My bangs were burnt so badly that a good portion of them fell out immediately and they continued to break off for the next week. I would caution anybody who has this flat iron to make sure it… Read Full Review