Samsung Galaxy Portal Reviews

• Style

Samsung Galaxy Portal - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Samsung Galaxy Portal

Samsung Galaxy Portal

“The Galaxy Portal (AKA Spica) is the first smartphone...”

Written on: 28/03/2011 by Bob J (3 reviews written)

The Galaxy Portal (AKA Spica) is the first smartphone I've owned, and also my first Samsung, working on the Android v2.1 OS. I've found it to be a brilliant piece of kit. A couple of my friends have iPhones and this can match almost all that they do and looks good too. There are many free Apps available from the Android market, some are rubbish but there are some gems in there too.

Having had mainly Nokias I struggled with the different set-up at first, but after a few days' playing around I… Read Full Review

Samsung Galaxy Portal

“I'm writing this review on my galaxy portal and I've...”

Written on: 18/06/2010

I'm writing this review on my galaxy portal and I've had it a couple of months now and am wondering how I ever lived without it! The internet speed is great, it feels really intuitive to use if you can use a pc, there's no horrid menu navigation and I can surf all day without having to recharge it before bedtime… Read Full Review