Orange Miami Reviews

Written on: 05/09/2011

Absouloutley Disgracesfull Dindnt Even Give Me My Free Credit… Read Full Review

Jimbob111's Comment

Written on: 19/06/2013

dat grammar, but, yeah the miami sucks

Orange Miami

“Delighted with this phone. I was not expecting a huge...”

Written on: 06/01/2011

Delighted with this phone. I was not expecting a huge amount, just thought it would be a good, basic touch phone (for 30 quid what can you get?) BUT absolutely thrilled. My daughter, son and partner all have the Tocco Lite. For half the price, at least, of what we paid for their phones, I have the same functionality, as far as I can see, in a neater package. Was slightly put off by the monochrome of the initial menu screen, and the settings are arranged a bit differently than my old Samsung… Read Full Review

Cooldulcie11's Comment

Written on: 04/05/2011

I found this review very helpful because... this review has showed me that i should get this phone and to get this on than a samsung phone.

Orange Miami

“okay so i have only had this phone for less than a...”

Written on: 26/10/2010

okay so i have only had this phone for less than a week and i dont regret it! it isnt the best phone in the world but it is good and i would put it in the top 15 it is easy to use looks nice and has many features. I use it every minute of the day now and im not ashamed to take it out my pocket in the street. I would definatley recomend this to anyone who is thinking of buying it its cheap but has great quality and lasts a long time and ive dropped it like 100 times now and its still in one… Read Full Review

Jemmaxx's Comment

Written on: 26/10/2010

this person told me alot about the miami phone so i took her/his advice and bought it and i just recieved it today and im amazed she was totaly right! i had doubts for this phone but now that i have it i think its the best phone in the world!! THANKS GUEST FOR THE RECOMMENDATION! you were very helpfull

Orange Miami

“When I first saw this phone, I fell in love with it....”

Written on: 24/10/2010

When I first saw this phone, I fell in love with it. It looked gorgeous and had everything I needed in a phone. Bu then I bought it.
At first I saw how awful the touch screen is, it's so unresponsive! Then the phone starting inverting the text, inverting the colour and setting the language to Japanese. So I took it back to orange, and after much persuassion, they wiped and 'fixed' it.
It was fine for the next few months, then BAM, my whole contacts had been wiped and wouldn't allow me to add… Read Full Review

Orange Miami

“I would have loved the orange miami phone if incoming...”

Written on: 20/08/2010

I would have loved the orange miami phone if incoming texts and sent texts showed the names of the people texting you & the name's of people you have sent txt'x to.
The fact is when you get texts it does not show the names in the tab-bar of who texted you apart from the very first text at the top of the list, all the other texts you have to scroll down & open them to see who each one is from unlike other phone makes.
This is particuarly annoying if you are wanting to identfy business texts… Read Full Review

Orange Miami

“I got this phone because my screen went on the vegas....”

Written on: 29/05/2010

I got this phone because my screen went on the vegas. DO NOT GET VEGAS. It is brilliant i use it all the time and love playing the sims 3 demo its great. The worst feature is the camera it may go slightly blurry when you take a picture. It is a great phone for everyone and is very easy to use. Would defenily recomend. ;)

By the way can only be purchased with orange. If you buy online you save £10 and buy for a great price of £39.99 or buy in store for £49.99
Hope this helped. Also great site… Read Full Review

Absp's Comment

Written on: 14/02/2013

I bought this phone in 2011 and had it until 2012
A lot of my friends had it so i thought i would give it a try as it was only £29.99
MISTAKE!
The touch screen is RUBBISH, so it takes ages to send one text and it hasnt got a querty keyboard. It has a tiny screen so it has a cramped keyboard. It has 2 games actually installed on the phone which are boring. I tried downloading one of the games it took the money off me but didnt send me the game. I phoned the helpline and i was on hold for 30 min and then it took an hour and a half just to get my money back. But i didnt get the game in the end. They were really good about it though and tried helping me with my pitiful phone!
The back is so fixed on that its really hard to take off.
The camera is really blury and as the touch screen is so bad even when you manage to click you've pressed it so hard that it makes it blur.
I got the tocco lite 2 (thank goodness!) and i would definetley reccomend it to you.
It is only £10 more and has a lot more features and a MUCH better touchscreen.
I hope this review was helpful and hopefully will save you from making my mistake : )