HTC Smart Reviews

• Style

HTC Smart - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for HTC Smart

“great frickin phone”

Written on: 25/06/2012 by buckbig44 (2 reviews written)

this phone has been an excellent tool for work.It also is alot of fun with games.The screen is bright… Read Full Review

HTC Smart

“My previous phone was an LG KP500 COOKIE I had it for...”

Written on: 05/01/2011 by aymichaelay (1 review written)

My previous phone was an LG KP500 COOKIE I had it for a year and then i got the HTC Smart which if I were to compare them the HTC Smart would be fifty times better it is just what I was looking for something not too dear but a mobile phone that has all that i need so that makes the HTC Smart perfect. There is only one thing that would have made it much better if it had android instead of BREW MP but other than that its fine glad i got it.
Flashlight is very handy on it.
Battery Life: I use it… Read Full Review