Cluster Repairs UK Sat Nav repair service Reviews

• Clarity of Instructions

• Map Accuracy

Cluster Repairs UK Sat Nav repair service - Ask a question now

“I had a great data recovery experience here.”

Written on: 17/02/2016 by hexixi (7 reviews written)

My daughter's 2 1/2 year old MacBook Air was suddenly unable to boot, it would shut itself down every time. A couple of trips to the Apple Store and we had determined that the rest of the machine was fine but the drive (SSD!) had I/O errors, couldn't be read in target disk mode, couldn't even be mounted by another machine when I put it in an external sled. My daughter and I weren't, ahem, as careful as we should have been with backups, so precious photos and more look like they may be gone… Read Full Review

“We bought a Mercedes C class 203 with a comand 2.0...”

Written on: 23/02/2010 by honestsally (1 review written)

We bought a Mercedes C class 203 with a comand 2.0 installed which was pretty good all road. We purchased a new 2007 disk with all the new maps but the unit failed reading the disk. After searching online we found a company online called cluster repairs UK which adverstised they repaired the unit we had. Contacting them we were told the repair cost of £142+vat with the delivery included with the repair time of 2/3 days with the warranty of 12 months. Just got the unit today and plug it in and… Read Full Review