Make It Cheaper www.makeitcheaper.com Reviews

5th Floor, Lloyds Chambers, 1 Portsoken Street, London, E1 8BT
0800 158 5263

Summary

Make It Cheaper is a business price comparison and switching service, offering comprehensive information on business electricity and business gas suplliers.
Read and write reviews on Make It Cheaper services here at Review Centre.

Make It Cheaper www.makeitcheaper.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Make It Cheaper www.makeitcheaper.com

Make It Cheaper www.makeitcheaper.com

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Constant chasing calls to renew”

Written on: 18/07/2014

Four months prior to the renewal date of the contract I would constantly get phone calls, sometimes twice a day asking me to what I was going to do; this is unacceptable. Only when I said I was going to involve the authorities as this was tantamount to harassment that the calls stopped, however this took a couple of months for the notes to be put onto my account. When working full time this kind of behavior is not acceptable. If upon the next renewal date I receive the same harassing phone… Read Full Review

Makeitcheaper's Comment

Written on: 18/07/2014

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback. I’m sorry that you feel you’ve been harassed by our staff – I can assure you that we never intend to make our customers feel hassled.

I’ll pass your comments on to our agents and I hope your future renewal experience is more positive. If you have any further comments or questions please call our Customer Experience Team and ask for Laura – I’ll be happy to help.

Kind regards,
Laura

“Please give the customer a chance to speak”

Written on: 17/01/2014

I received a call from Make it Cheaper yesterday morning as I was about to leave the house for an appointment. I could not get a word in to explain I didn't have time or arrange to make a more convenient time. I was talked over the whole phone call. This seriously is not a good way to do business. I am happy to listen to genuine deals. This may well be a wonderful organisation that does save the customer money. But you need to give the customer time to check and compare with their current fuel… Read Full Review

Makeitcheaper's Comment

Written on: 17/01/2014

Dear Guest Reviewer

Thank you for sharing your experience and sorry to hear it has put you off using our service. We would really like to look into what happened here so that we can make sure those involved receive the necessary training. We record all calls for training and compliance reasons so – with your help – we can nip this in the bud. Perhaps you could send some details to us (eg your name, phone number and - if you remember - the name of the person you spoke to)?

Kind regards
Customer Service
Make It Cheaper

“electricity”

Written on: 14/11/2013

you receive a phone call saying we can offer cheaper electricity. So they start to speak non stop & you cant get a word in. All you want to do is get off the phone because you are sick of there constant pushing for you to agree to change to another company. If you reply i would rather stay with my current supplier they do not take any notice & basically tell you to change over.The company is just so pushy that it is off putting not giving you time to compare other companies… Read Full Review