Spunky Reviews - www.spunky.co.uk

Spunky - www.spunky.co.uk - Ask a question now

“No delivery and entirely uncontactable”

Written on: 09/11/2013 by seanstansfield (1 review written)

I have ordered from here in the past and got some great t-shirts. I recently placed a big order for a few t-shirts, website and confirmation email say despatch tomorrow, we're now 3 weeks later and no despatch email, no package, and no response to any contact. There still sending out promotional emails and selling, so if they are going bust, they're entirely unethical too… Read Full Review

Peanut78's Response to seanstansfield's Review

Written on: 11/01/2014

I am also having problems with trying to contact Spunky t shirts. I returned two items back in December and have not heard a word from them. Now I am currently left with no t shirts and no refund.
I was wondering if you had had any luck with finding a contact number for them.
Thanks

“I've been buying tees from Spunky for some years now...”

Written on: 22/02/2010 by reviewkitten (295 reviews written)

I've been buying tees from Spunky for some years now and have always found the quality really good. Now all their t-shirts are made from organic cotton and I was worried at first that the quality wouldn't be as good but the tees are softer than before. I love the designs at Spunky although some times I wish they had a slightly larger colour range with some designs, I'd love the cat attacks tee but just waiting for a different colour to come out.

I also find that the sizes can come up a little… Read Full Review