Fitted Boot Store Reviews - www.fittedbootstore.com

From 1 review

Fitted Boot Store www.fittedbootstore.com - Ask a question now

“I ordered a pair of made to measure boots from fitted...”

Written on: 17/02/2010 by yvettejesson (1 review written)

I ordered a pair of made to measure boots from fitted boot store.com they took the £110 from my bank account but I never received the boots. I have written and telephoned this company countless times but never received a reply. The answerphone message just says email us and we will get back to you, they never have. I ordered and paid for the boots in early December, it is now mid February and I have heard nothing. no explanations and no boots. I have recently found out that lots of other people… Read Full Review