PlanningForce Express Premium Reviews

PlanningForce Express Premium - Ask a question now

PlanningForce Express Premium

“I can now manage my projects in one file, just amazing :) ”

Written on: 14/03/2010

I can now manage my projects in one file, just amazing :)
There's also the automatic scheduling feature which schedules all my projects and resources for me without any allocations, it's just amazing :)

We have been using it for almost 1 year now, and I really recommand it to those who want an easy and efficient planning software!!!… Read Full Review

PlanningForce Express Premium

“We changed for Express Premium as we wanted something...”

Written on: 23/02/2010

We changed for Express Premium as we wanted something different for MS-Project, we tried many solutions and we finally bought this one. No regrets, I would recommand!

We were able to import our MS-project files during the "transition" phase and that was one of our requirement.

Our projects are well defined, same for resources and first time we enjoy an automatic scheduling, I definitely recommand to use it. :)… Read Full Review

PlanningForce Express Premium

“Small business professionals finally get to have more...”

Written on: 16/02/2010 by millinet (2 reviews written)

Small business professionals finally get to have more control over their task scheduling and completion. Working with PlanningForce is intuitive, and lets the project manager swiftly handle unexpected turns in time and resource. Many small business owners would describe PlanningForce as 'my best project buddy'

Planning and scheduling are two different processes. In planning, you define projects and resources, and apply calendars and requirements to them (and any additional criteria of choice)… Read Full Review