Bar Stools Fool Reviews - www.barstoolfool.co.uk

Bar Stools Fool - www.barstoolfool.co.uk - Ask a question now

“fab”

Written on: 23/05/2014 by LandynMcElroy (1 review written)

very happy with the stools we got for our new conversion, came next day and they were fab quality… Read Full Review

“poor after sale service”

Written on: 19/03/2014 by Evelin289 (1 review written)

We bought 2 stools and one was damaged. We contacted the company and they have not been very helful at all. Not impressed… Read Full Review

“I bought one of these saddle bar stools for working at...”

Written on: 25/01/2011

I bought one of these saddle bar stools for working at home as i spend a lot of time on the computer, it's certainly a bit odd at first but i'm glad i made the switch from normal chairs. it's much more comfortable if you're working for hours at a time.
I got the black one which fits in well with my home office, delivery was free and it came the next day. nice… Read Full Review

“having seen the review below I decided to give these...”

Written on: 02/08/2010 by RJH1986 (4 reviews written)

having seen the review below I decided to give these guys a go. I bought a pair of Bombo Mids for my kitchen bar and they arrived within a few days. The price was very reasonable at around £40 per stool and there were plenty of designs and colours to choose from. I would have liked more blue stools but the black Bombos i bought look great in my kitchen. I would definitely buy from these guys again although they have a years warranty so hopefully i won't have to buy more for a while… Read Full Review

“I ordered three Bombo Bar Stools from these guys and...”

Written on: 10/02/2010 by davey5678 (2 reviews written)

I ordered three Bombo Bar Stools from these guys and they are really nice and good value for money. It was a little bit difficult to buy more than 2 stools as they sell them in pairs and singles and there was no-where obvious to say buy three of them.

When I first rang they were busy but then when i tried again they answered right away - and dealt with my questions about the stools there and then.

Would recommend them just for their price - the stools are still going strong and have… Read Full Review

Rjh1986's Response to davey5678's Review

Written on: 30/07/2010

It's a good review about the company's service and I think i'll try them