Thai Gallery, Hereford Reviews

From 1 review
  • Quality of service

• Quality of food

Thai Gallery, Hereford - Ask a question now

“I took my partner to this restaurant for a celebration...”

Written on: 09/02/2010 by som1957 (5 reviews written)

I took my partner to this restaurant for a celebration as she had raved in the past about how good Thai food was. We went at 6pm so it was not busy, but even so the service was poor (they forgot our drinks and gave us the wrong type of rice). However bad the service was however, the food was even poorer. It was nothing like the Thai food we had seen / had in the past. My curry was more like a thin soup and I have no idea what terrible things they had done to the pork. My partners duck dish was… Read Full Review