Toshiba Laptop batteries www.goodbattery.co.uk Reviews

From 1 review

Toshiba Laptop batteries www.goodbattery.co.uk - Ask a question now

Toshiba Laptop batteries www.goodbattery.co.uk

“I bought a replacement laptop battery for a Toshiba...”

Written on: 09/02/2010

I bought a replacement laptop battery for a Toshiba laptop as a Christmas gift from Goodbattery.co.uk. Item was shipped from China with P&P of £6. It worked for a day before refusing to take a charge. The company said that to get a refund I must return the battery for testing to their warehouse.....in CHINA! So I spent another £6.50 on P&P to return the battery to them. After 3 weeks and a number of emails to them, they finally got back to me to say that they had received the battery and it was… Read Full Review