TEAC HDR2500T Reviews

TEAC HDR2500T - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for TEAC HDR2500T

“teac 2500T”

Written on: 20/04/2014 by Woodwardkm159 (1 review written)

From the day we 1st fired this thing up it was a lemon. For a review it will save time by stating what it does do well rather than what it doesn't so I will try to do just that !. it turns on & turns off, that's it. This rotten piece of rubbish has so many issues if I were to list them I would have to write a small novel, in conclusion I have to say the only reason we purchased this product was the belief that the brand " Teac " was quality. What a absolute joke, Our family will avoid any… Read Full Review

TEAC HDR2500T

“My first HDR2500T had recording problems and "fast...”

Written on: 28/02/2010

My first HDR2500T had recording problems and "fast forward" would just freeze everything. Had that unit swapped for another one, "fast reverse" freezes everything, "fast forward" occasionally works, if you set a program then try to turn off by remote it takes a fit and needs the power turned off at the switch to reset so as you can turn it on with remote. My son has just bought a HDR2500T and has heaps of troubles to. To sum up: Do NOT buy one… Read Full Review

TEAC HDR2500T

“I wasn't sure which answer to choose re "Time DVR...”

Written on: 08/02/2010

I wasn't sure which answer to choose re "Time DVR Owned" because even though I have been the owner of the TEAC HDR2500T since mid-October 2009 it started playing up after the few weeks and the bugs(constant freezing and intermittent sound on the program being watched whenever the unit was recording) eventually became so bad that I took it back to the shop by the end of November 2009.

It then spent 6 weeks with the TEAC service provider before coming back with a note stating that the unit had… Read Full Review