Wantmywheels www.wantmywheels.com Reviews

• Range of ads

Wantmywheels www.wantmywheels.com - Ask a question now

“I came across the wantmywheels.com website while...”

Written on: 27/03/2010

I came across the wantmywheels.com website while walking along my street and seeing the wantmywheels.com sticker stuck on a honda civic. It an easy to remember name and I went home and found the car on the website. I contacted the seller and ended up buying the Honda. The website was easy to use… Read Full Review

“Advantages: Provided great advertising products to...”

Written on: 04/02/2010

Advantages: Provided great advertising products to market on my car. The premium package includes vinyl adhesive lettering, windscreen markers, printable 'For Sale' displays and flyers. The website is easy to use. I set up an account, in couple of days I got my signage products in the post and then couple weeks later I sold by Ford Focus. I even got a free template contract to help him set up the agreement with the buyer.

Disadvantages: None.. it was a great service.