Akis Silicone Case for the iPod Touch 3g Reviews

Akis Silicone Case for the iPod Touch 3g - Ask a question now

Akis Silicone Case for the iPod Touch 3g

“svXBUMtunV”

Written on: 08/06/2012

i agree Tom, what a bunch of snobs..whats wrong with Primark???? have you been on another plaent 4 the last 5years. In case you havent noticed, there has been a big boom, Primark in massive. You can get your essentials, key fashion clothes and much more..I have been waiting 4 a primark 2 open closer 2 me 4 ages..Beales on the other hand, isnt that just a Debenhams knock off??? please people you can get the same stuff anywhere, they sell electricals, well so does argos.guess you'l be shopping… Read Full Review

Akis Silicone Case for the iPod Touch 3g

“The Ipod Touch Silicone case . ”

Written on: 04/02/2010 by oksteve (6 reviews written)

The Ipod Touch Silicone case .
I have had many cases for my Ipod touch but either they have been too tight or too slack. Others that have fitted well but have felt slippy in my hand. And the last thing we want to do is drop our precious.

I found another case last week from Akis in Amazon.co.uk. It was 2.99 but I think is 1.85 now..should have waited :)
I made a short video review here http://s976.photobucket.com/albums/ae244/Stephen_K/my%20stuff/?action=view¤t=DSCF0794_NEW.flv.

It fits… Read Full Review