Mitchum Roll On Anti-Perspirant Deodorant Reviews

• Effectiveness

Mitchum Roll On Anti-Perspirant Deodorant - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Mitchum Roll On Anti-Perspirant Deodorant

Mitchum Roll On Anti-Perspirant Deodorant

“Never used anything else since I found Mitchums”

Written on: 04/10/2012 by helensullivan (6 reviews written)

This is one that my mum got me hooked on. I used to be one for cheap deodorants - but if there is one thing you should never scrimp on it's deodorant. I (probably like the rest of the world) about very self-conscious about smelling. I've never actually had a problem, but I'm slightly scared after seeing to remorseless teasing the "smelly one's" at my school went through. With Mitchum's I've never felt like I have to worry. It is a quality product that just works - like the BMW or Audi of… Read Full Review

Mitchum Roll On Anti-Perspirant Deodorant

“This is a great product and does what it says. I use...”

Written on: 17/01/2011 by deepseagirlie (10 reviews written)

This is a great product and does what it says. I use the powder fresh which has a delicate smell.
It is best if you actually let it dry slightly before you put on your clothes although it will not cause too many probs if you don't. This is just my personal preference.
I do a lot of sports and this protect me very well and does not stain my clothes… Read Full Review

Mitchum Roll On Anti-Perspirant Deodorant

“This Stuff is the best Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant I...”

Written on: 03/02/2010 by thetruepartygem (4 reviews written)

This Stuff is the best Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant I have ever used!!!!

I discovered it about 6 years ago and have stuck with it since!!!!

It actually lasts for 48hrs (if you want it to!!)but I selected 15-24hrs on here because it doesn't have a longer option. Great for festivals!!

One thing I would say about it is when you shower ensure you wash it off properly because my sister got a spot under her arm from her pores being blocked for too long.

Having said that I use it every day and have… Read Full Review