NCL Jade, Mediterranean Cruise Reviews

From 1 review
  • Food - quality & variety

• Entertainment on board

NCL Jade, Mediterranean Cruise - Ask a question now

“I just received a phone call from my TA to say that...”

Written on: 31/01/2010

I just received a phone call from my TA to say that NCL have phoned them to let me know that they have overbooked and cannot give me the suite that I have booked and received a confirmation for. I am so angry that they have waited 4 weeks before telling me this and the only suites now available are noisy near the rear of the ship and on the port side. I have cruised more than 30 times with cruise companies like Princess, P & O, Royal Caribean and Holland America and everything has went so… Read Full Review

Lynnett's Comment

Written on: 25/05/2010

I found this review helpful because...
<br/>
<br/>I am planning to book a cruise as a present for my son and his wife. I was undecided between Princess and NCL although I thought NCL looked slightly 'in your face'. From this review I'm sticking with Princess!

Toppytonkin's Comment

Written on: 08/08/2010

I have sailed on this ship and had the time of my life!
<br/>The NCL staff fall over themselves to make your say a happy one and I for one appreciate how hard they work.
<br/>A cabin is just for sleeping in as you should be out & about most of the time enjoying yourself!!!