Luke Moses, Love Sick Reviews

Luke Moses, Love Sick - Ask a question now

Luke Moses, Love Sick

“I love this song. It is a very well made record and I...”

Written on: 08/06/2010

I love this song. It is a very well made record and I am so glad that he become famous just by uploading his songs to YouTube. I call him a YouTube celeb! A definate buy!… Read Full Review

Luke Moses, Love Sick

“Luke MOses, Love Sick is a fantastic new up beat 2010...”

Written on: 31/01/2010

Luke MOses, Love Sick is a fantastic new up beat 2010 record written by Luke Moses, Billy Mann and more! Luke recieved the most views on myspace thanks to this fantastically produced record. Luke plans to release he album next spring so all the best! Well worth the mone and I can't stop listening to it!… Read Full Review