Vaseline Sheer Infusion Body Moisturiser Reviews

Vaseline Sheer Infusion Body Moisturiser - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Vaseline Sheer Infusion Body Moisturiser

Vaseline Sheer Infusion Body Moisturiser

“I've been trying out Vaseline's Sheer Infusion...”

Written on: 03/03/2010

I've been trying out Vaseline's Sheer Infusion moisturiser and love it!I needed to find a moisturiser that would make my skin look and feel better. My legs especially, they always seemed to be dry. I used it everyday for a week, and noticed a difference. I now use it every other day, and my skin feels much softer. I'd definitely recommend to a friend, and have suggested to lots of them to check out the website, www.vaselinesheerinfusion.com, you can get free samples online. What more can you… Read Full Review

Vaseline Sheer Infusion Body Moisturiser

“I have been given the chance, by Vaseline, to try out...”

Written on: 31/01/2010

I have been given the chance, by Vaseline, to try out thier new moisturiser 'Sheer Infusion' before it comes out (on Monday 1st Feb 2010) and its brilliant! I have found that it has helped clear up some really stubborn dry skin, and will therefore be buying some for my little sister who suffers badly from very dry skin. It smells lovely and fresh and sinks in very quickly - meaning you don't have to use tons of the stuff to get properly moisturised! I think that the only things I would like to… Read Full Review