Feel Good Contact Lenses www.feelgoodcontacts.com Reviews

Feel Good Contact Lenses www.feelgoodcontacts.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Feel Good Contact Lenses www.feelgoodcontacts.com

Feel Good Contact Lenses www.feelgoodcontacts.com

“DISGRACEFUL!!! They used to be good.”

Written on: 15/12/2014 by hsWallace291 (1 review written)

Ordered online, as I did so the website confirmed all items were available for immediate dispatch. Completed my order and paid extra for next day delivery as I had run out of solution. Email came through a few hours later stating the items were unavailable and would be dispatched when ready, no mention of refunding my extra fee for the next day delivery. I called and cancelled my order in full ( so I could order from another service). Checked my bank account a few days later....they had charged… Read Full Review

Feel Good Contact Lenses www.feelgoodcontacts.com

“Finally a Uk website that delivers to Ireland”

Written on: 25/09/2014 by paddymcgiven (1 review written)

Ordered my solutions from feel good contact lenses pretty easily. The payment page took a long time to load but the order went through fine. but very cheap products so would order from them again… Read Full Review

Feel Good Contact Lenses www.feelgoodcontacts.com

“easy to use, quick delivery”

Written on: 16/09/2014 by donna_wong85 (1 review written)

I was a little bit worried about placing an order at Feel Good because of some of the bad reviews I have read on here but my contact lenses came exactly when they were supposed to and the website was really easy to use too. Also Ive had no issues with my contact lenses having worn them a few times now and Id be more than happy to use them again! … Read Full Review

Feel Good Contact Lenses www.feelgoodcontacts.com

“No problems with my order at all !”

Written on: 30/08/2014 by PaulW325 (2 reviews written)

I've used Feel Good in the past and had great service. I was concerned this time because of the poor reviews. I put this to the company before ordering and they said that the late deliveries were because of lenses which were out of stock. They assured me that mine were in stock so would get them 'later in the week'...I ordered Tuesday and my order arrived Saturday. Coupled with the fact that this company are the cheapest (I also used a 10% discount code) I have to give them 5 stars again… Read Full Review

Feel Good Contact Lenses www.feelgoodcontacts.com

“Order not delivered and no refund ”

Written on: 23/08/2014 by 308Donaldson (1 review written)

I have been a loyal customer of the company for more than 4 years, however I'm not going to buy anything from the company ever again. Ordered contact lenses in the beginning of June, have not received them. Called the company and was informed that they did not have lenses I ordered in stock. Promised to refund me money but did not refund them. I then called them again and again and each time I was told that money would be refunded within 5 working days, that they were having problems with their… Read Full Review

Feelgoodcs's Comment

Written on: 01/10/2014

Dear Customer,

Please send us an email with your order details and we'll make sure we resolve your query within 24 hours.

Many apologies for inconvenience.

Thanks.

Feel Good Contacts Team.

“Stil still waiting”

Written on: 15/08/2014 by soizik (1 review written)

I would really have preferred to receive my order and make a positive rating, but I'm still waiting for my order after 3 weeks. I sent a mail yesterday morning with URGENT in the title, for which I didn't even get the slightest acknowledgement. My order number is FGO-201472586089 . If customer service is reading this, please give me a working email address, or a phone number I can call. Yours sincerely, Soizik… Read Full Review

Gudas's Response to soizik's Review

Written on: 23/08/2014

Same happened to me, order was not delivered. No refund as well. Called them many times and was not refunded my money.

“Still waiting”

Written on: 28/07/2014 by Singher (1 review written)

Ordered lenses five days ago. Tried to track order and it still says processing. They've taken the payment off my card but I can't get hold of anyone on the phone and they won't answer my emails. Does anyone know if they've gone out of business? Will now have to spend more money that I don't have ordering from somewhere else. Angry is putting it mildly as to how i'm feeling right now !… Read Full Review

Hi,
We are sorry that your experience with us was not satisfactory. As you know, we pride ourselves in our service and sometimes unfortunately many companies do face technical glitches and the same happened with us too.

During our shift to our new modern warehouse facility our automated systems were temporarily disrupted. A few loyal customers were affected by this, resulting in delays. There were multiple complaints of our customers not being able to access the website, un-optimized queries and orders that we were not able to execute; we sincerely apologize for that.

We are now fully restored. Thanks to our wonderful team at feelgoodcontacts.com. We are also trying hard to streamline our other processes & customer support.
Please be assured that we will not let this happen again and we apologize sincerely.
Here we are running a special drive to address customer complaints, kindly email us your issue with full details.

Also provide us your email Id with which you have sent us the email (for checking in our records) + provide us your mobile no. (So that we can call you). You can send these details through our Facebook Page Message Service.

We will love to assist you in this regard and are really looking forward to this deployment.
Team FeelGoodContacts.Com

“Awful customer service”

Written on: 01/07/2014 by Yorkshirepudding100 (1 review written)

Got sent a faulty lens. Still waiting for a replacement. Other lens now out of date and useless. Do not use this company the customer service is appalling… Read Full Review

Hi,

We are now fully restored. Thanks to our wonderful team at feelgoodcontacts. We are also trying hard to streamline our other processes & customer support.

Team FeelGoodContacts.Com

Feel Good Contact Lenses www.feelgoodcontacts.com

“WERE BRILLIANT, NOW A DISGRACE”

Written on: 29/06/2014 by Esteban47 (1 review written)

Ordered lenses on Monday and would normally have been here today. Money taken out of account and nothing. Showing on their website as order received. I don't think i am going to get my order.I have phoned and phoned and phoned but no one picks up. What makes me even more angry is that they sent me an email today saying save 10% for being a loyal customer, what!! how dare they when they can not even supply what i have ordered, its getting people to place orders for something they are not… Read Full Review

Phoenix64's Comment

Written on: 29/07/2014

I'm having similar problems ordered the lenses on 15 July as I was going abroad they never arrived still trying to get my money refunded no one seems to answer the phone and when they did I got excuse after excuse and even had one of the staff snigger at me that was like re drag to a bull .. I have used feelgood in the past with no problems but would NEVER USE THEM AGAIN That say my refunded is processed but still waiting to see it

Written on: 08/08/2014

Hi, Please contact through Customer Services email and we assure your query would have got resolved within no time. At present, most of the emails or calls coming to our customer services team are being replied and actioned within no time. We assure you, our team is handling queries professionally making sure you stay satisfied with out service.

Report this review Read 3 Comments Read Verified Business Response

“Lenses arrived safely”

Written on: 28/06/2014 by Motagg (1 review written)

Panicked when I read the recent reviews ordered over £100 of lenses on 18th June with 2 to 3 day delivery contacted them by email when they didn't come they said sorry that they would send me them by next day delivery and I would get 10' percent off next order. To be fair they arrived 27th June so delayed but very relieved to have received them!… Read Full Review

“Lenses arrived!”

Written on: 27/06/2014 by tspost (1 review written)

I ordered contact lenses on Tuesday - realised website seemed odd - did not have my correct card number for payment. Then read appalling reviews, did not get email from feelgoodcontacts to confirm my order, tried to ring feelgoodcontacts- no answer rang my bank and spoke to them as was worried my bank ac could be hacked - was reassured by them - and decided with SOME misgivings to give feelgoodcontacts the benefit of doubt and wait. TODAY - Friday the contact lenses are here - So have faith… Read Full Review

Feel Good Contact Lenses www.feelgoodcontacts.com

“unable to contact - order still missing”

Written on: 26/06/2014 by LauraJJ (1 review written)

I have used feelgoodcontacts for a while now and didn't have any issues. however, I ordered lenses over a week ago, received a confirmation of order then no further correspondence and no delivery! I have attempted to call them several times but nobody answers the telephone and there is no machine to leave a message. I then filled out a call back request on the 'write to us' page and when I tried to submit this the website kept taking me back to the same page, not sending. I then found the… Read Full Review

Kumichan's Response to LauraJJ's Review

Written on: 01/08/2014

I am having a problem just like you. I placed my order and they took my money £280 from my bank but they didn't ship it. I cancelled my order and they promised to refund my money today. I am worried that they will never refund.

Written on: 08/08/2014

Hi, have you emailed customer services? At the moment, we assure you we are shipping out most of the orders same day or inform you otherwise. If your order is one of those very few orders in delayed shipments we need to verify when did we inform you. We are more than happy to refund and inform you back. I apologise if it didn't happen and will make sure your query gets proper treatment if you contacts our customer services team.

Report this review Read 3 Comments Read Verified Business Response
Feel Good Contact Lenses www.feelgoodcontacts.com

“Takes orders and money but the company seems down”

Written on: 25/06/2014 by EmilySalisbury (1 review written)

Ordered lenses on 22/6/2014. The site processed my order and displayed a confirmation page, but there was no email confirmation. I checked my bank account: the amount has been debited. But as with other customers who posted reviews, the lenses haven't arrived, email and phone support do not reply, my order is shown as "shipped" but no tracking order is given. I am trying to cancel my order through them and cancel the payment through my bank. I looks like the company is down, though the… Read Full Review

Juliend's Comment

Written on: 27/06/2014

Update: I received a package, but it contains only one third of the order. The invoice sent with it does mention the full order an price paid (three months of daily lenses), but the box contains only one month of daily (lenses). There is no mention of another package coming in. Other customers have also had partially fulfilled orders (see comments on the company's facebook page). I suspect they are in trouble and trying to send part orders to prevent customers cancelling or asking for refunds and keep their cash flow running.

Feel Good Contact Lenses www.feelgoodcontacts.com

“THEY'VE GONE REALLY DOWN HILL!”

Written on: 18/06/2014 by cqLopez161 (1 review written)

I've used them before but as with the last few reviews, I would strongly advise against using them ever again. My orders has not arrived, no tracking number as been allocated to the order, I cannot seem to cancel it, they do not reply to their emails and no one answers the phones. its a shame as they were a good comapny once but there are clearly strange goings on their at the moment and I would never order from them again… Read Full Review

Feel Good Contact Lenses www.feelgoodcontacts.com

“Slow dispatch, and none responsive phone number”

Written on: 18/06/2014 by AbsolutNut (1 review written)

Needed these lenses urgently and ordered at 8am on a Monday morning. Wednesday PM and the order hasn't even been dispatched. Tried ringing repeatedly and either engaged or nobody picking up. No response to email either. This is just unprofessional and a poor customer experience… Read Full Review

Feel Good Contact Lenses www.feelgoodcontacts.com

“Took my money, never delivered the lenses”

Written on: 18/06/2014 by alexandruene (1 review written)

Ordered on the 5th of June 2014, not arrived yet. Problem is, it says "delivered" when I check the order under "My Account". Customer service hotline rings endlessly. No-one answers. … Read Full Review

“Awful service”

Written on: 16/06/2014 by Nias139 (1 review written)

Ordered lenses a week ago and still not arrived; my account shows the order as processing. When I have previously ordered lenses from Feel Good they have arrived promptly. I can't get through on the customer service number, it just rings out until it cuts off. Despite the ads on the website its definitely not the cheapest anymore and I won't be ordering from them again. I urge anyone reading this not to order from them… Read Full Review

Probets14's Comment

Written on: 19/06/2014

I am in the same position, am outstanding an order and online it is sitting as received. No answer to any number and don't know what to do next?

“no hassle shopping!!!”

Written on: 19/04/2014 by Rey462 (1 review written)

I have used this website for over a year now for my contacts and I have found the whole experience simple, fast and cheap!! My husband now orders from them and I would recommend this company to anybody who needs contacts as they are very efficient and delivery is spot on!!!… Read Full Review

“Reasonable Priced Lenses”

Written on: 17/04/2014 by 171Choate (1 review written)

Feel Good Contact Lenses Website is the most reasonable priced lenses website on the market. I have been wearing contact lenses for the past 25 years and have paid double the price for lenses with other Lenses providers. I would highly recommend Feel Good Contact Lenses for their low prices, reliability and speedy free delivery… Read Full Review

“Re Promotional Code”

Written on: 05/04/2014 by HarpsGAA (1 review written)

I was disappointed to discover that the promotional code for reward points does not apply to Rep. of Ireland customers… Read Full Review