Dream World Travel Reviews

Dream World Travel - Ask a question now

“Tickets bought From LHR to Delhi & back”

Written on: 13/12/2014 by qoHartley250 (1 review written)

Would recommend him to my friends & family. He gave me a very good service & seems like a nice Sales Man… Read Full Review

“Regarding to the problem I have with dream world...”

Written on: 05/11/2010 by ryhiroki (1 review written)

Regarding to the problem I have with dream world travel limited. I got the phone call back from Omar to apologise and explain the reason of the delaying is due to his many works commitment. That why he couldn't send me ticket straight away yesterday.
However, he solved the problem very quick and sent me e-ticket which I have confirmed from the airline.
In my opinion,this problem occur partly because I was panic and worried about my ticket.
Generally,this company has nice staffs,everyone polite… Read Full Review