Daniusoft Ultimate Media Converter Reviews

Daniusoft Ultimate Media Converter - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Daniusoft Ultimate Media Converter

Daniusoft Ultimate Media Converter

“The interface of Media Converter Ultimate does not...”

Written on: 27/01/2010

The interface of Media Converter Ultimate does not throw the user of with lots of switches and other confusing elements that can irritate inexperienced users.

Daniusoft Ultimate Media Converter

“The feature of this media converter that intrigued me...”

Written on: 27/01/2010

The feature of this media converter that intrigued me the most when I first saw it was the DRM removal tool. This especially piqued my interest as I download a lot of content from the iTunes store, including HDTV shows and podcasts. To me, being able to convert high definition content is a must in any such program, so I was naturally skeptical when adding my files to the conversion list.

I was pleasantly surprised to see an absolute plethora of output options available to me when converting my… Read Full Review

Mstinygirl's Comment

Written on: 27/01/2010

I'm searching the good media converter on google days before, and this ultimate is definitely what I am looking for.