White Cloud Trading Magniwool Underblanket Reviews

White Cloud Trading Magniwool Underblanket - Ask a question now

“I purchased a magniwool magnetic wool underblanket...”

Written on: 25/01/2010 by CliffordMonk (3 reviews written)

I purchased a magniwool magnetic wool underblanket last year. I bought it because I was experiencing a lot of pain, especially in my back and legs. It didn't work straight away, but now I have a better nights sleep and the pain is a lot better. The blanket is extremely comfortable and soothing.

I also purchased two pillows and they are the best pillows I have ever slept on. I recommend both of these products to anyone who suffers from any sort of pain… Read Full Review

“My Magniwool Underblanket has revitalized my life. The...”

Written on: 25/01/2010 by GemmaSpook (2 reviews written)

My Magniwool Underblanket has revitalized my life. The past twelve months had been stressful for a variety of reasons, including health ones. Only rarely in the past had I had sleeping difficulties but I began to feel that being over 70, it was downhill all the way. I have had my blanket for six weeks and I feel like a new woman. I fall asleep within minutes, sleep for six of seven, and even eight, unbroken hours. If I do wake up, I can fall asleep again immediately, even if I have got up for a… Read Full Review

Cliffordmonk's Response to GemmaSpook's Review

Written on: 01/02/2010

I wasn't sure whether to invest in a magniwool underblanket,but after reading this review I decided to to go for it! I did a the review advised and rang the company and had a lovely chat with Guy Bodger.
<br/>
<br/>My Magniwool arrived last night - and although it will take a few nights for the effect to really happen, I slept well las night for the first time in months!