White Cloud Trading Sage Angora Wool Blanket Reviews

White Cloud Trading Sage Angora Wool Blanket - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for White Cloud Trading Sage Angora Wool Blanket

White Cloud Trading Sage Angora Wool Blanket

“I just wanted to add my own thankyou for your...”

Written on: 15/02/2010 by CliffordMonk (3 reviews written)

I just wanted to add my own thankyou for your outstanding service. You were so extraordinarily helpful in my search for a comfortable blanket and it arrived so quickly. Sadly being generally used to such dreadful service elsewhere, it has truly made my day to know that people like you exist. I just wanted to tell you how delighted we are with the products and we have no need for an electric blanket need now, so cosy!… Read Full Review

“I originally ordered an Organic Thermacell Blanket but...”

Written on: 25/01/2010 by GemmaSpook (2 reviews written)

I originally ordered an Organic Thermacell Blanket but it wasn't quite what I wanted. So I rang up White Cloud Trading's director Guy and he was more than happy to give me advice and swapped my blanket for this lovely deep green blanket. It is snuggly, soft and I feel very happy with ther service I recieved. Highly recommend this company. Am thinkin about buying a duvet next!!… Read Full Review