Ken Good, Discover Smart BIM: An Interactive Guide to ArchiCAD Reviews

“SWOT Analysis”

Written on: 18/03/2013

Overview : The Book Discover Smart BIM- An Interactive Guide to ArchiCAD aims to provide an innovative approach of Interactive Learning while Doing. The book is unique in the world of BIM:Virtual Modeling and provides a live experience of working on 4D platform by running a mock project. The supporting software and files are loaded online and fulfills the definition of Interaction by providing step wise files. The book is targeted towards BIM evaluators, ArchiCAD practitioners in the industry… Read Full Review

Click here to check out all the books available on Amazon

“I had used ArchiCAD once in my life prior to opening...”

Written on: 22/01/2010 by nodeath13 (1 review written)

I had used ArchiCAD once in my life prior to opening this book and to me the task of designing the 3D structures seemed impossible. I attempted a few exercises from the book to see if I could get to grips with the software, and the results were pleasantly surprising- I managed to leave a lot more confident than when I went in. The book anticipated my problems when planning and the step-by-step instructions allowed me to trace my way back to the point at which I went wrong.
The books main… Read Full Review