Nike + iPod Sports Kit Reviews

From 1 review

Nike + iPod Sports Kit - Ask a question now

Nike + iPod Sports Kit

“I have always been a gym person, I enjoy running a lot...”

Written on: 20/01/2010 by lukeromeril (54 reviews written)

I have always been a gym person, I enjoy running a lot (about 30k a week) and weight training. I had a few months off due to lots of big changes in Job and house, so the new year has started and I am ready to get back on it. I purchased this after seeing lots of info about it, as well as receiving an ipod touch for Christmas which has the receiver built in which was something I didn't realise, but this is great as I don't need to plug the receiver in to the ipod. it has a great interface on the… Read Full Review