Tefal Elite 28cm Frying Pan Reviews

Tefal Elite 28cm Frying Pan - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Tefal Elite 28cm Frying Pan

Tefal Elite 28cm Frying Pan

“"How do you like your steak?"- "Unevenly cooked...”

Written on: 07/03/2010 by Karl Jackson (3 reviews written)

"How do you like your steak?"- "Unevenly cooked please" - if you have this conversation regularly then buy this pan.
Also, I managed to hit myself in the face with this product (twice!), something which I blame on the low quality handle.

Guest's Response to Karl Jackson's Review

Written on: 07/09/2011

My frying pan gets very dirty when I cook and its hard to clean, in the inside as well as the outside at a low heat.

“My Tefal Elite frying pan is 28cm making it the...”

Written on: 15/01/2010 by reviewkitten (295 reviews written)

My Tefal Elite frying pan is 28cm making it the perfect size for everyday use. It has a great non stick surface and a Thermo Spot to let you know when the pan is heated and ready to cook.

I use it mainly for omelettes (when I grill the cheese I make sure I've covered the plastic handle in foil to prevent it burning) but it is brilliant for fried eggs with hardly any fat used and also pancakes as you can use the Thermo Spot to keep an eye on the pan's heat. I think I picked mine up at… Read Full Review