Perfecta Age Control 35+ Reviews

Perfecta Age Control 35+ - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Perfecta Age Control 35+

Perfecta Age Control 35+

“Highly recommended. I was long looking for the right...”

Written on: 14/04/2010

Highly recommended. I was long looking for the right cream for my greyish skin.
I dont really have much time to put creams on, but I use this cream every morning and it keeps my face radiant and soft all day long. I use against expression wrinkles on my forehead and face and my skin was never as soft as this.

At around £11 its priced very reasonably and I got free delivery. Bought mine online. If you google for it I'm sure you will find it… Read Full Review

Perfecta Age Control 35+

“I was looking for a great mosturiser, that will also...”

Written on: 14/01/2010 by bettygone (1 review written)

I was looking for a great mosturiser, that will also get rid of any signs of wrinkles that started appearing last year. I spent quite a lot of money and efford trying to find the right cream, and made it my mission to find one that will be worth my skin.
I found Perfecta Age Control 35+ cream to be just right for my skin. I used it for the past month and my skin fills fantastically mosturised, smooth and soft! I noticed difference in the depth of wrinkles (apart from the usual wrinkles that… Read Full Review

Bettygone's Response to bettygone's Review

Written on: 15/01/2010

I forgott to add that I bought this cream on www.especiallycreams.com