How I Met Your Mother Reviews

How I Met Your Mother - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for How I Met Your Mother

How I Met Your Mother

“A great series which will make you chuckle”

Written on: 25/08/2011 by SimonGreen32 (2 reviews written)

E4 have recently started showing the series "How I met your Mother" and have compared it to friends in their ads. "Friends without the annoying Ross" was their tag line. However while I do like Friends, I think that How I met your mother shouldn't be classed as a copy cat show and I believe it is actually better than friends. What's unusual about the program is its use of time. The show starts with a future Ted Mosby explaining to his kids the story of how he met their mother. While the main… Read Full Review

“How I Met Your Mother is a comedy about Ted (Josh...”

Written on: 13/01/2010 by jacklili (1 review written)

How I Met Your Mother is a comedy about Ted (Josh Radnor) and how he fell in love. It all starts when Ted's best friend, Marshall (Jason Segal), drops the bombshell that he's going to propose to his long-time girlfriend, Lily (Alyson Hannigan), a kindergarten teacher. At that moment, Ted realizes that he had better get a move on if he too hopes to find true love. Helping him in his quest is Barney (Neil Patrick Harris), a friend with endless, sometimes outrageous opinions, a penchant for suits… Read Full Review