John Lewis JLDWW1205 Reviews

Media Gallery for John Lewis JLDWW1205

John Lewis JLDWW1205

“Best dishwasher yet”

Written on: 19/11/2012

This dishwasher has given me the best cleaning results out of all the dishwashers I have encountered. Its very quite and economical to run. Beats washing by hand for sure! The unit is also large enough to handle a good number of dishes, pots and pans. Highly recommend! … Read Full Review

“I bought this John Lewis dishwasher JLDWW1205 with...”

Written on: 13/09/2010 by Sue Stroud (1 review written)

I bought this John Lewis dishwasher JLDWW1205 with apprehension as the Waitrose Homes assistant advised the dishwasher is manufactured by Electrolux. I should have stuck with my instinct and not bought it but because John Lewis had put their name to the product, I put my confidence in the brand and bought - big mistake. The design of both baskets mean plates and saucers freely roll out of their places as you push the baskets in and pull them out. There are only three larger places for dinner… Read Full Review

Guest's Response to Sue Stroud's Review

Written on: 01/07/2011

I agree with this review. We bought the same model on the advice of the salesperson in JL who said it was a better machine than the Bosch equivalent (we have always previously had Bosch dishwashers). We are very disappointed with the machine which does not dry the pots at all.

Trisha102's Response to Sue Stroud's Review

Written on: 19/11/2012

I am shocked because my unit has operated perfectly and washes amazingly well for over a year. And I am really fussy about clean dishes!

“I bought this dishwasher because of the good...”

Written on: 05/05/2010

I bought this dishwasher because of the good reputation of John Lewis and I have no reason to doubt this still, but my problems lay with the product. I ordered the washer on line, it arrived at the arranged time and the delivery crew even took away my old defunct machine - no complaint here. The washer is basic but has clean lines and is easy to operate. The time in minutes until the end of the wash cycle is displayed and the delayed start feature is useful for night time running. However the… Read Full Review

“Excellent machine that washes well on even a quick...”

Written on: 12/01/2010

Excellent machine that washes well on even a quick cycle. Very quiet and easy to use. Good layout so seems to fit loads more than my previous machine. Flexible use of space and no fuss. The 35 min quick wash is the best feature and we use this all the time. Good value for money as we had been expecting to pay more. Uses less water than some and also tells you the minutes left in the cycle. Great delivery of course as well. Extended waranty a good feature. Definately would recommend it. Cannot… Read Full Review