Spin Music Reviews

From 1 review
  • Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Spin Music - Ask a question now

“This shop was a great surprise, it opened in our local...”

Written on: 09/01/2010

This shop was a great surprise, it opened in our local town and it had a huge selection of DVDs, Cds, Bags etc at very reasonable prices e.g CDs & Dvds from £2, my biggest surprise was the prices of chart stuff I wasnt expecting them to be that close to some of the bigger retailers I mean all there compilations where £14 which is cheaper than most supermarkets when they aint ramming it down our throats, the staff where extremely helpful if they didnt have it they would order it for me, the best… Read Full Review