The Gothic Shop Reviews - www.the-gothic-shop.co.uk

The Gothic Shop - www.the-gothic-shop.co.uk - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Fit isn't even close”

Written on: 26/05/2014 by NewUser1999 (1 review written)

I ordered the mens buckle black gothic trousers. After waiting over a month for them to arrive I was extremely disappointed to find they weren't even close to fitting. I checked the size chart to make sure they would be the right size. They look great and would have gone perfect with my brides dress and accessories. Unfortunately no time to return them because my wedding is next week. I won't be ordering from you again… Read Full Review

Thegothicshop's Response to NewUser1999's Review

Written on: 29/05/2014

Thank you for your feedback. Your order was placed 9 May and dispatched the same day to your address in USA using Royal Mail International (RU448918610GB) which takes approx 5-10 WORKING days. Your order was delivered 24th May (11 working days). We always accept returns if items don't fit and if you can provide photo evidence that the waist doesn't measure 32 inches as ordered then you don't even have to send them back for a refund.