Samsung 500GB S2 Portable Hard Drive Reviews

• Ease of Set Up

Samsung 500GB S2 Portable Hard Drive - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Samsung 500GB S2 Portable Hard Drive

Samsung 500GB S2 Portable Hard Drive

“Bags of space and simple to use”

Written on: 08/08/2012 by smithy.junior (4 reviews written)

I purchased this hard dive to act as backup for my home PC and laptop to help store all of my music and media files that I have accumulated over the years. I wanted something that had a large enough capacity but also offered me a portable solution to take with me on my commute. This hard drive offers all of that and it looks pretty cool as well. It is really simple to use just plug and play. Drag everything that you want into the drive and bobs your tea pot. I am a big fan of Samsung and… Read Full Review

Samsung 500GB S2 Portable Hard Drive

“Bought this hard drive from e buyer in October 2009....”

Written on: 22/05/2010

Bought this hard drive from e buyer in October 2009. It is now may 2010 and it has malfunctioned. I have backed rather a lot of work onto it from home and work. Unless i can find somebody who will retrieve the data from it all will be lost. I am reluctant to return it to the company i purchased it from as i know all the data etc on it will be lost.
I thought this product was the answer to my problem of storing data from a number of places so beware… Read Full Review

Samsung 500GB S2 Portable Hard Drive

“Samsung hard drive is becoming popular in our country,...”

Written on: 12/03/2010 by money2012 (4 reviews written)

Samsung hard drive is becoming popular in our country, I is offering good service… Read Full Review

Samsung 500GB S2 Portable Hard Drive

“I purchased this hard drive to go with my new Dell...”

Written on: 08/01/2010 by lukeromeril (54 reviews written)

I purchased this hard drive to go with my new Dell Laptop which had a 320gb hard drive, and as i do a lot f video editing, audio production and web design, i thought an external drive would be a good investment. i needed one that was usb powered, as this one is (no more plugs!). It is 500gb which is more than enough for what i need it for with room to spare, i use about 100gb for my music collection, which is now super organised in itunes for my new ipod touch :). It is small, lightweigt, the… Read Full Review